Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well, I've now been here almost two weeks, and I must say that G-d has shown me sooo much! I believe every Christian needs to make it a priority to visit this land and see the places where these events happened! Today we learned another bad word in the Bible. I don't want to shock you too much, but if you can imagine all the bad 4-letter words you're told not to say...they're in there somewhere. Even the really, REALLY bad ones. They're not always read, but they're in there in Hebrew.

Besides learning bad words (just kidding;-), I'm seeing how these stories played out and how important it is to know Hebrew. So, learn Hebrew! It's not a direct commandment, but it sure would aid your relationship with the Messiah:-)

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home