Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Baruch HaShem

Hey everyone,

The move and registration has gone smoothly. I moved in with two Jeff's and a Josh; and we've decided to call the G/Je(o)ff's Echad, Steim, Shalosh. Fun, eh? We've got a lot to purchase for our apartment because it came with absolutely nothing. I'm also discovering the necessity for a laptop computer. More loans, here we come!

I am grateful, however, to be moved in and to be starting school tomorrow. Hebrew U is a beautiful campus, and, common, how bad is it when you can walk out to an amphitheatre and on a good day see the Salt Sea? OR, to say you're living on Mt. Scopus (next to Mt of Olives) and see the Temple Mount? OK, I'm sorry for rubbing it in;-)

Shalom,

Geoff

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mark said...

You rubbing in the SALT sea is like rubbing salt in a wound! :-) Good to hear you're doing well. Keep on postin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home