Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Classes Have Begun....

Well, I've now been in class for two days. I started at a level 8 Aleph, but I've moved down to level 6 where I can get a better foundation for the language. I take a test tomorrow over some vocab...ok, a LOT of vocab, but I'm REALLY excited about learning the language.

I'm in an apartment/dorm with 5 other guys, and I've enjoyed it! We're talking about how to decorate (I'm saying that with every ounce of masculinity within me;-) and what things we should do to be a light in our building. "We're not in Kansas any more Todo," and so we're going to try to shine bright:-) Fun and challenging and many times disheartening.

More updates to come!

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home