Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Salt Sea and Galilee (That rhymes, can you see;-)

Hey everyone,

Well, my test is over for my first level ("Aleph" or "A") and for all who are worried, I think I passed with flying colors;-) Now, I've just have to practice...a TON!!!

I shall spend the next month at a Christian moshav ("settlement") volunteering 8 hours a day where I get to do everything for free - not a bad trade off in my opinion. I HOPE (that doesn't mean I will) to read through the Harry Potter's and perhaps take up a little piano. We'll see how that turns out;-)

Tonight, I'm listening to a guy speak on the Fall feasts. I'm excited about this because I hear he's a really good speaker, and it's in my apartment - so he better represent well:-) No, I look forward to it.

So, this weekend I'm off to the Salt Sea (it's NOT called the Dead Sea here), Masada, and Qumran. After that, we plan to go up to Caesarea Philippi, Gamla, Susita, and Mt. Arbel.

Thank you all for reading these blogs!

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home