Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Monday, September 05, 2005

Joe Shulam and a Messianic Community

Hey everyone,

Well, I spent last night and Saturday morning at Joe Shulam's and absolutely loved it! For one, it's all in Hebrew (but they have a translator as well - several). For another, it's great to feel welcomed in a place even though most people don't know us from...whomever. I also would like to say that I think it's absolutely amazing to have all age groups as well as several languages (2-3 different translators were going at it) going at the same time! Baruch HaShem! Anyway, that's it for now.

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home