Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

I heard in class today that the death count has reached over 10,000, but I'm having a tough time deciphering the news on-line. No matter how many have died, the entire disaster gives me a numb feeling, and I hope to find out more about the incident as time moves on. Funny isn't? Time continues; days come and go. We eat; we sleep. The sun rises and it sets. Things like this help put life in a proper perspective, and sadly reveal how messed up the human race really is....

May the shalom of Yeshua be with you all.

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home