Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Monday, August 08, 2005

Graduate Orientation

So I just completed a graduate school orientation, and I must express an exhilaration for the next two years. They provide a lot of flexibility, making this experience a very holistic one. I'll be learning a ton! We have an Orthodox Jewess in our class from London, and she said she would go through the weekly readings (parshot) (see Luke 4) with me. Hopefully we'll be reading in Hebrew eventually. It's exciting stuff!

Until next time....

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home