Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

HaGalil (the Galilee)

One glorious thing about traveling is spontaneity. I may head over to haGalil this weekend to visit some sites or something. Life is sooo much fun isn't it? Last night we had a going away party for two of the teachers at the Biblical Ulpan. They're going to the States to teach for 10 months. It's funny hearing words like, "Please bless Gary and Sharon as they teach ABROAD." Point-of-view is important (Star Wars VI:)! I never thought I would hear the States referred to as abroad. I love Israel!

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home