Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

www.ge-offnisrael.blog-city.com

Shalom everyone,

I'm REALLY sorry to do this, but I've decided to swith sites. You can see my blog at:
www.ge-offnisrael.blog-city.com This site gives emails when I update, and I like that better. If you simply place your name on the emailing list (PLEASE don't make it anonymous - I like to see who I'm emailing, and I'm the only one that can see it;-) you will receive an email automatically every time I update. Sweet eh? Matok! bivrit. (Sweet! in Hebrew;-)

Have a great weekend!

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home