Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Due to popular demand...

Several have asked about posting without membership. I've adjusted the setting, so feel free to comment to your hearts content;-) Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to get this thing to email people when I've updated. I may switch services, but not now - maybe in October when I have a month off!

Many of you have also asked about the Pull-Out taking place. The general feeling is one of sorrow and empathy from almost all sides. One cannot watch these people torn from their houses without feeling pangs of some kind, so whether someone is for or against it, most feel sad for the people forced out. That is coming from both Jews and Arabs. Of course, the ones who have million-dollar homes right next to poverty I have a hard time empathizing with them, but for those who have become good friends with neighbors, I really feel sorry for them. Once again, whether one is for or against the pull-out for whatever reasons - theologically, politically, socially, whatever - most people feel really sorry for those getting kicked (GRACIOUSLY - the soldiers have done a superb job) out of there homes.

OK, you can comment to that if you wish:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home