Dusty from the Walk

I shall spend two years in Israel at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I hope to travel and spend time at sites, but more importantly, I want to grow closer to Jesus as a talmid (disciple) of His. What better thing than to walk right behind Him soaking up His every word and action?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yikes! A Week Has Passed

Hey everyone,

Well, this is my first blog on this site (I copied and pasted the others), and thus far, I'm liking it much more. It's nice to know that everyone I've put on the emailing list (don't worry, your emails are safe with me;-) can read this by clicking on the link in the email. Life is soooo good!

My sister (Caryn aka #4) has, as far as I know has arrived in Oxford! It's crazy to think that she's closer in hours and time to me than she is to my family! I think she may pop over sometime in October, which really works out well since I have a month break then.

"What about the rest of the fam?!" you may ask. Good question. I have two other siblings in college (Amber - #2 and Jon - #3), one in high school (Keith - #5), and two in grade school (Kevin - #6 and Anne - #7). How don't know how my Mom and Dad hold together! ;-) Mom is working as a teacher and Dad is a children's minister - rather appropriate, don't you think.

As for me, I'm going to make some brownies and several of us dudes are going to watch either Return or Fellowship tonight while chowing down on some brownies and ice cream. Life's so rough;-) Yeah, we'll be passing by the Old City and watching the movie in the German Colony. Jerusalem is incredible!

Until next time...

Shalom,

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home